Alright so here we go! The last official blog was about the yard. So after that I was so proud of myself and all the work I was able to do without my husband.
I found myself really sad on Sunday morning. I couldn't get motivated for anything. I find it really hard to fall asleep without him. It almost feels as if I am suffocating because I miss him so much. Then when the alarm does go off I just want to sleep until he comes home to me. I know this is not good but without my children I wouldn't have any reason to do anything. They are my life right now! So I was able to chat with Christopher for a few hours. I must say that was such a wonderful feeling. But I know that he gets frustrated with me because everytime we go to say goodbye I end up crying. I know he doesn't like to see me cry but I just love him so much!
Monday, Labor day was here before I realized the night had even passed. I was able to clean Austin and Megan's room. It was nice to be have their room clean the way it should be. Now I just have to get motivated to go through all of their old clothes. What a disaster!
Tuesday, nothing too much happened this day. School for all of us and then we came home. I can't really think of anything too much.
Wednesday, I had school and this was the last time I was able to speak to Christopher before he left for the field. It hurt so bad to say goodbye. I never realized how attached I had become to him. Our daily conversations, looks, small touches here and there, I know now that I did not appreciate him the way that I should have. I had a missed call from him because of my stupid phone not working right! Gracious me! I was still able to chat with him before he left, it was so comforting to know that he thinks of me every chance that he gets. I know that he is the only man that I could ever love like this. This is the kind of love that just flows unconditionally and unwavering. He makes me so happy! So I cried myself to sleep this night!
Thursday, Shawn, Austin, and Megan went to school like usual. Nothing much again. Just another day.
Friday, the dinner party! Okay so Sunday prior, I missed church. I knew that Christopher would be able to get on the computer and I need him. I need every second he is willing and able to give. So I was chose Christopher over church. Well Bishop and two missionaries stopped by on Sunday. They wanted to set up another meeting. So before I knew it what had happened I was hosting a dinner party for 10!! I had to feed my typical family of four plus two missionaries, and then Bishop, his wife, and two boys. I was able to pull it off flawlessly! I am so grateful that I was blessed with strength because I do not know how I did that!! But they all had a good time and enjoyed the food! We had ribs, hot dogs, mac and cheese casserole, baked beans, carrots, celery, and cupcakes for dessert. This was everything that Christopher would have loved. I thought of him the entire time and how happy this meal would have made him! I can't help but to think of him in everything that I do!
Saturday, Man oh Man, what a day! This is a day that probably should get its own blog! So Megan was invited to a birthday party. Her first one ever! It was nice to see her so excited! She seemed to have a ton of fun!! Then Shawn had his first high school party to go to. It was his friend Sarah. He went skating with her and then to the movies as friends. Well there was some drama that ensued but we will leave that alone because I can't even begin to understand that mess! But all in all the week ended and we were all safe and sound.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment