The Time Difference

Okay so the time difference is something new! He is thirteen hours ahead of us! It is a crazy schedule that we try to keep up with. The time difference takes some real getting used to! I am just so grateful that he is able to call regardless of the time. It is difficult looking at the the clock or the calendar and not think about what he might be doing because of the time difference. He is kind of like living in the future. Crazy thought! But I added the world clock maps so you have a better understanding of the time change! Check it out!!

Christopher's Time Zone versus Fort Knox, Ky

Friday, April 4, 2008

Life

Well here Friday is and I feel like it is a relief. I could not even begin to tell how hard this week was for me. I have tried for so long to get OCS and here it is! I thought I would be so much happier than this. I think it was harder for me to get in than anything!

Christopher only has one more week before he proves himself in the field with Scout Leaders Course. I am so proud of him - I have tears in my eyes because how great he is. You girls know how it is when you think how wonderful the man you married is! I think about everything that we have been through and I know the worst that me and him have ever been through is still the best I have ever had! I am so grateful for everything that he has given me. I just don't feel that I show it that much. I honestly try but I just don't feel that I do enough. I guess I am just having one of those days.

Well, lets see Spring Breaks started and I want this to be a memorable one for Shawn. He has truly earned it. He is such a great young man. He helps so much around the house. I wish there was so much more I could give him. I just make sure that I tell him that I love him and let him no that I will always be there for him so matter what! I have offered for him to have a boys night next week sometime. I was thinking he could invite two boys to stay the night either Thursday or Friday. They could set up a tent and camp out in the back!

Boy oh boy do I remember those days when I was growing up!! I miss my family when I was growing up and I hope that I can be a better parent than anyone ever expected of me! I remember the camp outs that I had with my family and boy do I miss having those special memories. I cannot believe that I am the parent trying to make the memories for my family now. It is so crazy how short life truly is. We do not realize how precious and small life really is until you stop to think where you are and where you can from.

I guess I should end this here. I need to get a small run in before I begin dinner. I have my responsibilities to tend to as momma! I hope there are people who feel the same as me. Life can sometimes give so much that you thought you wanted but when you get it something is not so sweet about it. Crazy crazy life!

No comments:

Growing together in love . . .

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers