The Time Difference

Okay so the time difference is something new! He is thirteen hours ahead of us! It is a crazy schedule that we try to keep up with. The time difference takes some real getting used to! I am just so grateful that he is able to call regardless of the time. It is difficult looking at the the clock or the calendar and not think about what he might be doing because of the time difference. He is kind of like living in the future. Crazy thought! But I added the world clock maps so you have a better understanding of the time change! Check it out!!

Christopher's Time Zone versus Fort Knox, Ky

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Megan's Birthday Party ~ 19 Sept

So Miss Megan turned five on Wednesday! I was so happy and sad all at the same time! She is our baby girl. Now she is in school and learning how to read and write. It is so much! It chokes me up!! So here are some photos of her the morning she got on the bus!



Megan wanted to wear a dress for school but she has PE on Wednesday so she missed out. But she was able to still look pretty.



Of course here is Austin getting some camera time with his sister. He really does love her!










So those were taken the morning of the 16th when she turned 5. We couldn't celebrate her birthday until the weekend. I wanted for her to have a nice party with friends from school. So here they are!





So here is Miss Megan's gathering of people. She was so happy to have her group! It was Shawn, Megan, Sabrina, Addison, and Austin.



Here is Megan's food. She has white cupcakes with chocolate and strawberry icing. She also had grapes, carrots, celery, and brownies. She really enjoyed herself.



This was Megan eating her marshmallow from the building game. They had to build a tower. She won. She did such a good job. So she enjoyed herself. Austin didn't even build a tower. He just ate the marshmallows.





So here Megan is getting ready to open her last present. She was so happy. She got her a brand new TV from daddy! She was excited!!! I wanted Christopher here more than anything! This was her present from mostly Daddy! He adores his little girl!





So in the last photo here. Megan is letting her 5 birthday balloons that were tied to the mail box. She made a wish right before she left them go. She hasn't told her wish so hopefully it will come true! She watched her balloons until she couldn't see anything anymore. I had tears in my eyes as I watched her. Then we finished the night with the Vine Grove fireworks. It was a perfect day for her! I had so much fun catering to her and I know that she had a blast turning five!!

No comments:

Growing together in love . . .

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers