The Time Difference

Okay so the time difference is something new! He is thirteen hours ahead of us! It is a crazy schedule that we try to keep up with. The time difference takes some real getting used to! I am just so grateful that he is able to call regardless of the time. It is difficult looking at the the clock or the calendar and not think about what he might be doing because of the time difference. He is kind of like living in the future. Crazy thought! But I added the world clock maps so you have a better understanding of the time change! Check it out!!

Christopher's Time Zone versus Fort Knox, Ky

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Vine Grove Elementary Fall Fling ~ Friday 18 Sept

Okay so here we were at the VGE Fall Fling. I didn't think we were going to be able to do this. But hey we were able to and I am glad. The children had a great time! They were able eat dinner, play the potato sack race, and get there faces painted. They also tried dunking a teacher but didn't succeed. But they sure had fun trying!!!



This is Shawn climbing a tree waiting on Austin and Megan to arrive with Addison. They rode to VGE with Megan's friend Addison.



Austin and Megan running to us. They were so excited to see us waiting there with the tickets!



If you look closely, you can see Megan in a potato sack. All you can see is her back. But there she is. She tried so hard. Bless her sweet little heart!!





In this one, it is Austin doing the potato sack race. He had fun and I think he fell a thousand times on purpose! He had a blast!

No comments:

Growing together in love . . .

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers